- Late Policy: We always try to be as understanding as possible, however, if you are 15 minutes or more late, there may be a possibility of rescheduling or shortening your service at the end of the appointment.
- Cancellation Policy: Please give us 48 business hours advanced notice. Any cancellation after 48 hours befor the appointment will be charged a $50 cancellation fee. This fee will not be applied to your services at the time of the next appointment. The entire $50 cancellation fee will be given to the service provider to cover income loss.
- Reservation Fee Policy: We request on online, virtual consultation with all new clients. We request a 50% reservation fee to hold the service time. This fee is applied to the services the day you come in. If client no-shows, the deposit will be null & void.
- No-show Policy. 1st no-show, we get it. 2nd no-show, we require a 50% reservation fee to reschedule (client will lose the fee if an additional no-show happens). 3rd no-show, we require a full payment when scheduling (client will forfeit the full payment if the no-show again). Also, if there are additional fees that happen during the service un-covered by the payment, there will be additional charges at check-out. If more than 4 no-shows are documents, we will require appointments to be made in a call-in status only or the client may choose to pre-pay for the service in full at the time of scheduling.
- Walk-In Policy: Untangled Salon operates by appointment only. If one of our team members can accommodate you when you walk-in, we will be happy of complete your requested service. Otherwise, we would be happy to schedule your appointment when you walk-in.
- Pricing Policy: No negotiations or discounting. We follow our pricing strictly. Untangled Salon implements a price increase every year in accordance with the cost of living increases.
- Redo Policy: A redo service to us constitutes when a client is genuinely unhappy with the result immediately due to incorrect application, missed formulation, or mis-communication. We do not consider a service redo to be when a client asks for a result, receives it, and decides they don’t like it. We ask to be informed within five days of the client’s unsatisfactory results. Within that time, we will be happy to re-do (within reason) at no-charge. Any time after will be considered a full price appointment. You must book with the previous stylist in order to receive a free redo. If you choose to book with another team member, there will be a full price service appointment considered.
- Refund Policy: We do not issue service refunds of any kind, for any reason. We ask for the opportunity to re-do the service.